Kapiti Coast District Council were upgrading to Windows 7 / Office 2010 and replacing eDocs, their current EDRMS system with Enterprise Connect 10. Kapiti needed to be able to train and migrate their users during the day while staff desktops were being upgraded.
What we did
- Designed the training package.
- Developed all the training material.
- Delivered all the training.
- Provided crucial go live support, on the ground floor walking.
allfields delivered desktop upgrade training to over 200 Council staff. While staff were in training their machines were being upgraded – a win win for all.
- Staff were able to return from training and put into practice the information they learnt on their new desktops while information was fresh in their minds.
- An upgrade to their current EDRMS system allowed for a seamless transition – no loss in productivity.