allfields were asked to be the training partner for the consortium of 6 regional councils who were implementing a bespoke resource consent system - IRIS. This system was designed to manage the workflow for a resource consent application from start to finish and bring information from many systems into one.
What we did
- Developed the Training Plan, including itemising each course required.
- Designed the training courses.
- Developed all the training material.
- Delivered all the training courses.
- Provided go live support, on the ground floor walking.
IRIS was delivered in a modular based rollout. This allowed staff to Understand, Learn and then Try the different stages of a resource consent application lifecycle. allfields had great buy in from Management supporting the rollout of IRIS and this allowed for staff to attend all training required - which resulted in a successful project.
- Train the Tester courses were provided to the staff who were testing the new application process, including the contacts database prior to the main rollout.
- A foundation module was developed which laid the basis of IRIS and its many features.
- System migrations were able to be staged to align with the module that staff were being trained in –information was being migrated from many other database systems into IRIS.