We're looking to fill a role for an Office Template Specialist. This role may be suited to a recent graduate looking to kick-start their career with our company (and quickly become the envy of almost all your friends and family).
Our company is recognised as the very best of breed - so getting a job with us will be hard but very worthwhile for the successful candidate. We work with many leading agencies and some of NZ's iconic brands.
What will you do?
This is a role where you will work alongside experienced staff and Office template developers. In brief it involves taking designs (often provided via agencies) and formatting and correctly applying styles to produce beautiful Word and PowerPoint documents. View our templates page to get a broader understanding of what we mean by template development.
What you’ll need:
You need to demonstrate the following in abundance :
- a great eye for spotting detail and layout balance
- very good concentration and ability to go solo and get things done
- ability to listen carefully and interpret serious instructions
- fantastic verbal and written communications skills
- a commitment to excellence
- doing your best all the time
- getting things completed ahead of time
- a hunger for knowledge
- ability to work under tight deadlines and ensuring clients receive quality deliverables
- enthusiastic team player who can really muck in and help others and contribute in other areas (e.g., software testing, user guide proofing)
- can have fun, showcase your cooking skills [or lack of], make coffees, get coffees, get ice creams
- You should have solid Microsoft Office skills; but in all seriousness we will be the judge of how good they really are to us and our work.
We are interested in can-do-attitude and culture fit plus technical capability. You do not have to have super design skills as this is not a designer based role [although it would be great if you were familiar with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to extract images].
Include an introductory letter, explaining why you will be a great addition to our team and how our clients will benefit. If you are selected for an first interview, please be ready and willing to present sample formatted Word files.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
To apply for this job, you must have the right to live and work in this NZ.
i.e. a current NZ work visa, NZ permanent residency, or hold an Australian or NZ passport.
-----If you are interested in this job send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.